Finex Skillet - special edition

Post great deals you've discovered on kitchenware like pots & pans, countertop appliances, knife blocks, towels and gadgets, etc.
Forum rules
Post great deals you've discovered on kitchenware like pots & pans, countertop appliances, knife blocks, towels and gadgets, etc.

Please do not announce deals from competitors on knives and sharpening stones. We reserve the right to delete posts that violate these rules.
XexoX

Finex Skillet - special edition

Post by XexoX »

Hi,
In case anyone is interested Finex has a special editon 10" skillet out. Only 500 being made.
https://finexusa.com/product/finex-wild ... e-skillet/
Enjoy.
You can blame Mr. Suburban for my being here. :lol:
The thing about quotes on the internet is you can not confirm their validity. -- Abraham Lincoln
All steels are equal if you can't keep them sharp. -- Jeff B.
Kalaeb

Re: Finex Skillet - special edition

Post by Kalaeb »

That is good looking and very generous big them donating over 50%...may have to pick myself up an early Christmas present.
XexoX

Re: Finex Skillet - special edition

Post by XexoX »

Kalaeb wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:29 pm That is good looking and very generous big them donating over 50%...may have to pick myself up an early Christmas present.
And you are worthy of such a present. :!: :!: :!:

I'd get one, but I have so much Griswold :mrgreen: , I just can't convince myself. I'd buy another knife or carbon steel pan first.
You can blame Mr. Suburban for my being here. :lol:
The thing about quotes on the internet is you can not confirm their validity. -- Abraham Lincoln
All steels are equal if you can't keep them sharp. -- Jeff B.