WTT/WTB Takada No Himono Ginsan

This is a free service where you can buy and sell knives and sharpening equipment and kitchen tools. There is no fee for posting items but we require that you've made at least 30 posts on our forum before you post something for sale.
Forum rules
As stated in the description, we want to get to know you better before allowing new forum members to post items for sale. You will not be able to create topics until you reach a 30 post minimum. Please take your time and contribute to the forum discussions in a substantive way. SPAM posting to reach 30 posts is considered very bad form and could get you booted off these forums.

NOTE: If you have an item for sale and you are located outside the Continental U.S. please state your location so the buyer knows what to expect in a purchase transaction.
Santas_101

WTT/WTB Takada No Himono Ginsan

Post by Santas_101 »

Hey Everyone,

I have some of Takada No Himono carbon steel knives, but I’d like to try his Ginsan knives, preferably a Gyuto or Nakiri. I’d be open to purchasing it or trading knives in my collection. Please reach out if you have one and would be open to working something out.

Thanks
Genghis_F

Re: WTT/WTB Takada No Himono Ginsan

Post by Genghis_F »

I have a bnib ginsan suiboku nakiri fresh from the shop in Sakai
Not looking to sell but may be up for a trade… all the usual suspects Kato, Tsukasa old Shiraki nagahiro Shig ka or kit as well as some western
kitk3

Post by kitk3 »

Interested in buying if you decide to sell @Genghis_F
DLAU25

Post by DLAU25 »

Please feel free to DM too if you haven’t already scratched your itch. Have a BNIB ginsan gyuto. Open to trades for BnIB Takadas in B1 or W1 or Fujiyama FMs.