Sold - Fun Stuff - Chef knife available

Here you can research prices of sold items.
timos

Sold - Fun Stuff - Chef knife available

Post by timos »

MAybe you did not get what you wanted for the holidays well.... time to treat yourself.

Full size chef. 8"+ length and about 2" height at heel, a little less than an 1/8" at the thickest. Japanese vtoku2 core, stainless cladding steel. This is the stuff that blade gallery carries from Takefu steel.

The grip is a really awesome pc of dyed and stabilized curly wood. I honestly don't remember how i got it but its tops. There is purple and beige streaks in the background of that electric blue.

The pin is peened/domed titanium, the ferrule is fat carbon from Lithuania.

The design is something I have been playing with and evolving for awhile. Sculpted neck, fullers, convexed bevels, chamfered spine, full distal taper, edge sharpened and polished to a mirror.

Choke up on the pinch grip and prepare your meal with ease. In the picture my hand is relaxed despite the skin folds , lol.

Be amazed at the contact with the edge on your board. Enjoy the satisfaction of cutting ingredients into just the right size shapes.

Observe how the core steel's dark etch gives way to an iridescent patina. Thank me for how your hand feels after each prep session.......noticeably less fatigued than you are used to.

Thats right, Im making some bold claims. Its yours for $685 shipped CONUS, workmanship is guaranteed. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Tim Johnson
Oxford, MA

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few”
--s. suzuki
Web: http://www.timothyjohnsonknives.com
Email: tim@blackstoneknife.com
Instagram: @timostheos
timos

Re: Fun Stuff - Chef knife available

Post by timos »

This one is sold
Tim Johnson
Oxford, MA

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few”
--s. suzuki
Web: http://www.timothyjohnsonknives.com
Email: tim@blackstoneknife.com
Instagram: @timostheos