Ken Schwartz Passed Away

We're interested in doing a monthly donation to charities and we want to spread it around and help good organizations that interest you. If you post your favorite charity in this Forum we'll consider giving to it.
Cutuu

Re: Ken Schwartz Passed Away

Post by Cutuu »

lsboogy wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:26 pm What a sad day. I talked to him last in late August, sent him a Carter that I wanted my Kono GS ground to. Been in knife jail (SO) for the past year, so this was unexpected He lost his wife in late July when I was in Arizona, had talked to him the day after. If anyone has contact info for his survivors, it would be appreciated. It sounds petty, but he had two very nice knives of mine, and i would like to get them back. And if anyone has burial info on him, I will be out in SF in March and would like to leave something on his memorial.
There is nothing wrong with wanting to get your knifes back. Have you asked Mark?
lsboogy

Re: Ken Schwartz Passed Away

Post by lsboogy »

No, I have Ken's address and will send inquiries there, along with a card on Monday. Severe blow to the community, and one of my closer knife buds. I think loosing Mani was the downturn in his life - he did not venture out much after that, and sounded sadder every time we talked.