Thermoworks ChefAlarm - Open Box Special $44

Post great deals you've discovered on kitchenware like pots & pans, countertop appliances, knife blocks, towels and gadgets, etc.
Forum rules
Post great deals you've discovered on kitchenware like pots & pans, countertop appliances, knife blocks, towels and gadgets, etc.

Please do not announce deals from competitors on knives and sharpening stones. We reserve the right to delete posts that violate these rules.
Jeff B

Thermoworks ChefAlarm - Open Box Special $44

Post by Jeff B »

Thermoworks ChefAlarm open box special 31% off - $44

https://www.thermoworks.com/ChefAlarm-O ... 6241344520

I have one of these and love it!

4.jpg
4.jpg (46.16 KiB) Viewed 1843 times
If God wanted me to be a vegetarian he wouldn't have made animals taste so good.
Carlo

Re: Thermoworks ChefAlarm - Open Box Special $44

Post by Carlo »

Yep I ordered one. It’s about time. I don’t like opening the oven repeatedly to check, jabbing a thermometer in a slightly different spot each time because I can’t spot the hole I made.
ronnie_suburban

Post by ronnie_suburban »

Carlo wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:18 pm Yep I ordered one. It’s about time. I don’t like opening the oven repeatedly to check, jabbing a thermometer in a slightly different spot each time because I can’t spot the hole I made.
Plus, you lose significant temperature every time you open the oven.

Anyone have any experience with any of their bluetooth units? I find that I can't always hear the alarm on the tethered units, so I was thinking about branching out.
=R=
Half of cooking is thinking about cooking.
Jeff B

Post by Jeff B »

ronnie_suburban wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:45 pm
Carlo wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:18 pm Yep I ordered one. It’s about time. I don’t like opening the oven repeatedly to check, jabbing a thermometer in a slightly different spot each time because I can’t spot the hole I made.
Plus, you lose significant temperature every time you open the oven.

Anyone have any experience with any of their bluetooth units? I find that I can't always hear the alarm on the tethered units, so I was thinking about branching out.
No first hand experience but they get excellent reviews. They have some of the best customer service and warranties in the business so I wouldn't hesitate to give it a go if you really want to try it.
If God wanted me to be a vegetarian he wouldn't have made animals taste so good.