New Arrivals Ground to a Halt

Info on some of the new items and services available in the ChefKnivesToGo online store.
Altadan

New Arrivals Ground to a Halt

Post by Altadan »

Seems like there haven't been neither new custom-handled knives nor anything new lately.
Can't help but feel that that locked-down post locked down the activity too :roll:
Is Mark on another trip to Japan, or is the whole office just busy doing business?

Sincerely,
Student in (no) need of distraction,
“If we conquer our passions it is more from their weakness than from our strength.”
― François de La Rochefoucauld
nakneker

Re: New Arrivals Ground to a Halt

Post by nakneker »

Altadan wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:57 pm Seems like there haven't been neither new custom-handled knives nor anything new lately.
Can't help but feel that that locked-down post locked down the activity too :roll:
Is Mark on another trip to Japan, or is the whole office just busy doing business?

Sincerely,
Student in (no) need of distraction,
He posted today that he and Sue were visiting a parent for the last 5 days who’s health is decline. Pretty tough on us addicts huh, at least he has his priorities in the right place. Things will pick back up soon enough and your bank account can go ⬇️ again.😁
“The goal is to die with memories, not dreams.”
FisherMAn1298

Post by FisherMAn1298 »

You can count on Mark & Sue to do the right thing, so I never question why when they have to do things outside of work, I know they will do THE RIGHT THING! That's good enough for me and when they get a chance they'll fill us in on what's up, like the ill relative. Thanks you two, for reaching out when people suffer loss or are sick, you're the best! Now can we please gt some new stock to play with please!
In the immortal words of Ken Schwartz-"Master The 1K."
Jeff B

Post by Jeff B »

Thread is two and a half years old Paul... :? :P
If God wanted me to be a vegetarian he wouldn't have made animals taste so good.
Cutuu

Post by Cutuu »

:lol: