Anyone here try the new pasta Cascatelli?

Share your culinary creations, recipes, food knowledge, restaurant recommendations, etc.
XexoX

Anyone here try the new pasta Cascatelli?

Post by XexoX »

Just saw this on a Kenji video, anyhere try it yet? You can order it here, but it is a ten week wait time.
You can blame Mr. Suburban for my being here. :lol:
The thing about quotes on the internet is you can not confirm their validity. -- Abraham Lincoln
All steels are equal if you can't keep them sharp. -- Jeff B.
btbyrd

Re: Anyone here try the new pasta Cascatelli?

Post by btbyrd »

I bought it a couple days after it went on sale, but even then it was a 8-10 week lead time. Excited to try it when it eventually arrives. On a recent trip to the beach, my wife and I listened to the 5-episode saga of its creation on Dan Pashman's podcast The Sporkful. After we got home, she said "I'm not going to be able to stop thinking about that pasta." And so we wait.
XexoX

Re: Anyone here try the new pasta Cascatelli?

Post by XexoX »

btbyrd wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:36 pm I bought it a couple days after it went on sale, but even then it was a 8-10 week lead time. Excited to try it when it eventually arrives. On a recent trip to the beach, my wife and I listened to the 5-episode saga of its creation on Dan Pashman's podcast The Sporkful. After we got home, she said "I'm not going to be able to stop thinking about that pasta." And so we wait.
Please report back when you've tried it. I'd really like to read what you have to say about it. And thank you for letting me know you've got it on order. Most kind of you.
You can blame Mr. Suburban for my being here. :lol:
The thing about quotes on the internet is you can not confirm their validity. -- Abraham Lincoln
All steels are equal if you can't keep them sharp. -- Jeff B.