Sprays and Pastes organization

Please report any issues you are having with the forum here.
Drewski

Sprays and Pastes organization

Post by Drewski »

Ken's CBN sprays are only visible in the "Strops" section, I personally think they would be easier to find in the "Sprays and Pastes" section. Plus having all the pastes in the Strops section seems a bit redundant. Great selection of everything of course. Thanks and keep up the great work Mark.
ken123

Re: Sprays and Pastes organization

Post by ken123 »

I have over 200 sprays, pastes and emulsions using CBN, mono and poly diamond, as well as boron carbide, aluminum oxide and over 200 sharpening stones types and other unique items -strops, etc. Many but not all of my products are in 'Ken's corner'. Because of their unique properties I would not want to have them tossed in with other products, but would rather have customers contact me to more precisely fit their requirements. I certainly do welcome having some of my products available here on CKTG.

It would be nice to have all of my products here, but that would require Mark extending his inventory greatly.

Contact me directly if you have need for a specific product.

---
Ken
Drewski

Post by Drewski »

ken123 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:28 pm I have over 200 sprays, pastes and emulsions using CBN, mono and poly diamond, as well as boron carbide, aluminum oxide and over 200 sharpening stones types and other unique items -strops, etc. Many but not all of my products are in 'Ken's corner'. Because of their unique properties I would not want to have them tossed in with other products, but would rather have customers contact me to more precisely fit their requirements. I certainly do welcome having some of my products available here on CKTG.

It would be nice to have all of my products here, but that would require Mark extending his inventory greatly.

Contact me directly if you have need for a specific product.

---
Ken
Makes sense! Thanks Ken. One of these days I'll crack and slide down the J-nat hole. Cheers.
ken123

Post by ken123 »

... And try a few compounds along the way :)

---
Ken