WTS: Watanabe 180 mm Single Bevel Petty with Custom Saya

This is a free service where you can buy and sell knives and sharpening equipment and kitchen tools. There is no fee for posting items but we require that you've made at least 30 posts on our forum before you post something for sale.
Forum rules
As stated in the description, we want to get to know you better before allowing new forum members to post items for sale. You will not be able to create topics until you reach a 30 post minimum. Please take your time and contribute to the forum discussions in a substantive way. SPAM posting to reach 30 posts is considered very bad form and could get you booted off these forums.

NOTE: If you have an item for sale and you are located outside the Continental U.S. please state your location so the buyer knows what to expect in a purchase transaction.
chipzaroy

WTS: Watanabe 180 mm Single Bevel Petty with Custom Saya

Post by chipzaroy »

Purchased directly from Shinichi in 2017, used lightly once and never sharpened or touched up. Some light scratches near the edge (I'm guessing from towel drying) that I tried to capture in the photos. Included is a handsome custom saya by Isaiah Schroeder that fits the knife perfectly. Box is also included. Asking: $320 shipped CONUS. If you're in the Los Angeles area, I'd be happy to meet with you and deduct the shipping cost. Feel free to message me with any questions, and I'll try my best to answer them.

Some specs:

Steel: Blue #2
Bevel Type: Single
Finish: Kurouchi
Handle: Burnt Chestnut with Blonde Horn Ferrule
Weight: 111 g
Length (Machi to Tip): 184 mm
Length (Cutting Edge): 171 mm
Height: 30 mm

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image